Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits DT | Project Life

Hi everyone!!

Today I have a blog post over on the Citrus Twist Kits blog. I invite you to go over there first to see my first spread, and then to come back here to see the following spread. :)

If you arrive from the Citrus Twist Kits blog, welcome to my little space. I hope you will feel like at home and will take time to poke around a little. :) But for now, let me show you the 2nd Project Life spread I made with the March Citrus Twist Kits PL kit.


 Left Page:


In this pocket I inserted a 4x6 paper, a thank you card from my daughter's teacher, a picture of the valentines we gave in school a tag with journaling, a die cut heart (I chose to layer the yellow heart on the yellow heart) and a paperclip from the Embellishment kit. I used the twine that always come with the kit (packaging) to add a cord to my tag. :)


Here I added only a label with journaling and a oh so cute wood veneer exclusive to the Citrus Twist Kits!! This is my daughter with one of her friend showing off their green tongue. Yuck! Valentine's candies are fun (I mean, gross). ;) It all depends on the point of view, right?! :)


Here I used the back of the card from the other side of the protector. I loved the very pale blue color and the word happy so I added a little banner to hide the staple and I journaled. :) On the picture on the left I added a part of a die cut from the felicity collection (Pinkfresh studio) and I stapled to it a part of the packaging of the kit. The names of the elements sometimes make the cutest addition to a spread. Keep an eye open for them.


The cards Trina designs are just so perfect this month!! Lots of space to write and happy pretty colors.


Small embellishment added to a photo.


And here too, a label and a wood veneer + small glitter heart sticker found in the alpha sheet. Just perfect!!


I used my new French typewriter. I don,t love the font as much as my old one, but I love that the "!" works and the "u" doesn't get stuck and that I finally have accents when I write in French. :)


Right page:


Playing with the small glitter letters. Love that live "place" symbol to add in front of the name of our favorite restaurant.


A small die cut and again, a tiny glitter heart. Layered, they make the perfect small embellishment to a photo.


I used the die cut pack to make two little scenes nest to this photo.


And I used the stamp on this photo. The stamps are always so cute and versatile.


I left the circle free int he pocket. I will have to see how I use the other side but I'm thinking that using a white circle can't be that difficult. i will most likely just add another die cut. We'll see. :)


Another example of a very well designed card with lot's of space for the story. Love it!!!


And finally I made this card with one of the patterned paper. I kept the strip at the top, added some stitching and added pieces of what was left to finish a 4x6 sized card. The photo covers the whole in the top stripe. I added a small die cut with green to tie all the elements on the page together and I added my journaling on stripes. Love that wood paper.


Oh and finally some more cork and wood embellishments. Look at this tiny speech bubble!! The cutest!!!


And this end my second spread made with my March Citrus Twist Kit.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Marie

3 comments:

Gab said...

Chocolate fondue and reading - 2 of my favourite things!

Melissa said...

Im enjoying looking thru all your PL spreads, and how you use all the great pieces from your Citrus Twist and Hip Kit Club kits

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Ha thank you Melissa!!! That's so nice to read!!! ❤️