Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Project Life 2016

Hi everyone!!
Happy New year!!! :)
Yay! It's time for a new start in my Project life album! I really love to start with a page that sets intentions and that shows our family right now. I used the Hip Kit Club December 2015 PL KitDecember 2015 Embellishment kitDecember 2015 Paper kit and  December 2015 Main scrapbook kit for this first page.

Here are some close up shots:

I used the 4x6 2016 card designed by Kim Watson for Hip Kit Club and added the together transparency, some gold stitching and a very sparkly golden heart! I just love these colors so much!!!

For me, a family photo just deserve a spot on a first page. :) This is our last one from 2015. I mounted it on a transparency cut to 4x6 and I added a tag to which I attached some thread. the 3 little dash of gold just add sparkle and bring the viewer's attention to that love you heart. I also added a beautiful yellow flair with the ampersand which represent the idea of all of us being together. 

I had fun in he 3x4 pockets!! That first one only holds a tag and a glittery butterfly. Since the butterfly is sticky, it holds the tag in place. I added a red and white string to the tag. In the second pocket I added the Love transparency that I cut in two. It fits perfectly!! I also punched out some dots from the large transparency in the Paper kit and used them as confetti. The glitter and the pop of color is just perfect! 

A little card stating what I'd like 2016 to bring for us. I colored the diamond with my pink shimmer that came in the December 2015 Color Kit. And in the next pocket again I played with transparency. I used a 3x4 transparent card that i have cut from my big sheet and I added the glittery gold Love life.

I added a photo of my daughters and I that i embellished with a small tag, golden thread and a golden heart with some gold stitching. And I finished my page with a picture of my husband and I.
I so love to see everyone's opening pages! :) I hope this one could inspire you to try something different.
Again, I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!
Marie
Marie Pierre Capistran

1 comment:

Gab said...

Really beautiful page!