Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hip Kit Club - December Daily 2009

Hey everyone!

Here are some more pages from my December Daily 2009 made with my Hip Kit Club December Documented Kit.
I am so sorry for the lack of posts these days. I am creating like crazy, but I really don't have time to share. I hope you enjoy this one:


















I was asked if you could see the old "december Daily 2009" album somewhere. Well, yes, you can. If you go on the left column of my blog there's a category called "labels". You will find there a category called December Daily 2009. In there, at the very end, you'll find all the original pages from 2009. ;)

Talk to you soon!!
I have some cool things coming up. Stay tuned! :)

Marie





2 comments:

Nounette said...

Toujours aussi joli!!! Ces papier sont adorables et j'aime beaucoup l'idée des cartes que tu intègres dans ton DD. Je vais m'en inspirer et certainement intégrer les cartes que je recevrais dans le mien!

Gab said...

So beautiful