Friday, November 20, 2015

One Little Bird Designs | November Guest Designer

Hi everyone!!

It's an honor to be guest for Peppermint Granberg - One Little Bird Designs for the month of November. I love everything Peppermint do. I had the occasion to work with her products a couple of times and it's always a pure delight!! For those of you who don't know her, she makes digtal products. As a paper scrapper, you can either layer them on top of your photo before printing, or you can print them on cardstock, vellum, etc, print them and cut them out and use them as you would any other products.

The first spreads I made were for my Project Life album. I had a green light as for the products to use so I mixed a lot of collections and used what I thought was fitting to my stories. Here is my first spread:


On this spread I used the collection: Artisan, Frolic, Agenda, At Weekends and Silver Linings. In these kits you can find patterned papers, elements and also journaling cards! All coordinated. If you haven't seen this yet, it's worth a look. And if you don't want to spend money, well, I'm sorry. ;)


So I played not only with journaling cards, but also with elements, like this flair button.


This I love you card is one of my favorite. The pattern is so subtle but still very present.  And that little speech bubble. <3 :="" about="" adjust="" and="" are="" artist="" ca="" card="" cards="" color="" for="" have="" heart="" i="" is="" kids="" labels="" little="" love="" me="" most="" my="" nbsp="" oh="" out="" p="" perfect="" perppermint="" s="" size="" so="" space="" that="" the="" to="" too="" versatile="" was="" what="" write="" you="">


The kits contains quite a bit of word art like this "play". I just love it! I cut that one out with scissors but with the Silhouette could cut you a ton of words in no time if you print them all on one page.


Here i did a small cluster of pretty labels and things. Everything was printed out except the sequins. Could you tell?


Look at this little bird!! I paired him with a wood veneer heart and a label. :)


Some more flags and labels.


These two cards I love. I was planning on the ! <3 :="" art.="" away="" but="" card="" didn="" from="" gorgeous="" i="" p="" t="" take="" the="" then="" to="" want="" weekends="" word="">


Oh and that p.s. card...!!! I added I love you with my brush pen and then a little heart printed on cardstock.


Some more little clusters mixing printed goodies and real physical goodies.  I find the mix of them so pretty.


So here's for my first layout.
Come back tomorrow to see the next one i made. :)

Marie

6 comments:

Nounette said...

Superbe, tes pages sont toujours aussi inspirantes!

Gab said...

So pretty - I love how you printed out the digital elements!

Marie-Michèle Livernoche said...

Très beau ce que tu as fait avec ces kits digitaux!!! J'aime beaucoup! Et c'est l'fun, on te voit plus sur les photos cette fois-ci!! ;)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Lol j'avais pas remarqué mais c'est vrai. :) deux selfies et celle sur le sofa j'ai dit à mon chum de nous photographier. ;) cest drôle que les trois photos se retrouvent dans la même semaine. Peut être que ca vient par boom. Je pense à etre dans la photo pendant un moment et ensuite j'oublie...?! Je vais tâcher d'observer ça. :)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you!!! :)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Merci ma belle!!! Je suis contente de te revoir par ici. Ça fait du bien!!! xo