Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Daily - Day 1 and Freebies

Hi everyone!
Salut tout le monde! 

Today was December 1st!! And as much as I didn't feel like it was December yesterday (I mean like I didn't feel festive at all), when I woke up this morning there was this little je-ne-sais-quoi that got me all excited about the upcoming 25 days!!! :)
Aujorud'hui c'est le 1er décembre!!! Pourtant, chez nous en Caroline du Nord, il n'y a rien qui ressemble au décembre que je connais. Hier, je n'étais pas du tout dans l'esprit des fêtes, mais aujourd'hui, on dirait que la date y est pour quelque chose, j'étais toute excitée et contente que ce soit en fn le temps de fêter Noël et de décorer, de fair emon December Daily. :)

So the first thing I did was grab a pen and write down how I felt. it took me 5 minutes and I was so glad I did when I sat down to make my pages tonight.
Alors la première chose que j,ai faite ce matin, j,ai pris un papier et un crayon et je me suis mise à écrire les émotions qui m'habitaient à mon réveil. Ça m'a pris 5 minutes et c'était un 5 minutes bien investi qui m'a bien aidé quand est venu le temps de commencer mon album en soirée. 

So anyway, without further talking, here's my album.
Alors voilà, sans plus attendre, je vous présente mon album.


For the first page I took a picture of our front door and I added a simple tag from the Ali Edwards December Daily kit. My album for sure had to have GOLD, so here it is. Starting strong! ;)
Pour la 1re page j'ai pris une photo de notre porte et j'ai ajouté une simple étiquette du kit de décembre de Ali Edwards. C'est clair que mon album allait être rempli d'or, aussi bien commencer en force! ;)


And this is my day 1
Et voici mon jour 1.


I used another full page photo. I decided to go simple this year. Let's see how long I can keep up with simple. For now, I like it!
J'ai utilisé une photo pleine page (6x8). Et j'ai décidé de faire simple cette année. On va voir combien de temps je vais pouvoir rester simple. lol Pour l'instant, j'aime bien.


I made myself a cute die cut for my Silhouette. (Scroll down to see how to get my files for free!!) 
Je me suis fait une découpe avec la Silhouette. (Plus bas vous verrez comment vous pouvez vous la procurer gratuitement!!)


This is the second page of day 1. That "one" card is from Pretty Little Studio and that gold card is from me. It was part of the giveaway I had that was ending today. When I'm done writing this blog post I'll go draw 6 winners!!! :) If you don't want to miss any other freebie or giveaway, make sure to follow me on Instagram and on Facebook!! :)  The two other cards are from the Ali Edwards DD kit and the flair is also from Pretty Little Studio.
Et voici la 2e page du jour 1. La carte "one" est de Pretty Little Studio et la carte or, c'est moi qui l'ai faite. Elle faisait parti du tirage que j,ai fait et qui se terminait aujourd'hui. Quand j'aurai fini d'écrire ce billet, j'irai faire le tirage des 6 gagnants!! :) Si vous ne voulez pas rater une autre découpe gratuite ou un tirage, assurez-vous de me suivre sur Facebook et sur Instagram. :) Les deux autres cartes étaient dans le kit December Daily d'Ali Edwards et la badge est de Pretty Little Studio.

All December, I'll be offering the die cut files that I'll use in this album in exchange for you to become a member of my blog and to like my Facebook page and to follow me on Instagram.  Fair deal?! :) Once you did all of this, you just send me an e-mail right here: mariepierre_c(at)hotmail(dot)com and I'll send you the files. For free. :)
Tout au long du mois de décembre, je vais donner les découpes que je ferai pour mon album. Tout ce que vous devez faire en échange est de me suivre. Être membre de mon blog, liker ma page Facebook, et me suivre sur Instagram (si vous y êtes). Lorsque vous aurez tout fait ça, vous pouvez m'envoyer un e-mail à mariepierre_c(at)hotmail(point)com et je vous enverrai les fichiers. Gratuitement. :)

Today, I'll put in the lot together with the "beautiful day" my "décembre" and "magie" die cuts for my french speaking friends. :)
Aujourd'hui, j'ajoute à la découpe "beautiful day" les découpes "décembre" et "magie" pour mes amis francophones. :)




Voilà for now! I hope I'll see you again soon!
Happy Holidays!!!
Alors voilà. C'est tout pour aujourd'hui et j'espère vous revoir bientôt!!
Joyeuses Fêtes les amis!!! :)

Marie

To see all my December Daily 2014 posts, click here.
Pour voir tous mes billets sur mon December Daily 2014, cliquez ici.

12 comments:

Nounette said...

Oh là là!!! Quelle merveille!!! Tu es trop sympa de partager ainsi tes fichiers avec nous!!! Je suis en train d'étudier ton article dans le magazine "EA" et je crois que je vais très vite dépoussiérer ma Silhouette!!!

Cindy Fortin said...

Superbe! Et merci pour les fichiers de coupe!

Charline said...

En français. Merci !

Katie said...

I love how you started the album with the picture of your door with a bit of gold. That is beautiful, as is your full page picture for today! The simplicity is wonderful!

Janet Kemper said...

I love your pages! They are beautiful!

Unknown said...

I LOVE how you used your front door as the title page! Clever!

Abbey said...

Beautiful! The door photo and all the golf are awesome. I liked having both French and English too! I speak English generally, but like the practice with my French & read this while my daughter was in her own French lessons! Thank you!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

C'est traduit. ;) désolée pour le délai!!

TracieClaiborne said...

Magnificent! You rocked it! Love!

Nat said...

I kindly request "christmas" in your handwriting . . . just because I'm working on a Christmas layout and it would match everything perfectly! :)

Gab said...

Love it! Your front door is so pretty

heather johnson said...

I LOVE your album! So pretty, making me wish I had a silhouette:)