Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Get it Scrapped | New and Trendy

Hi everyone!

Today I have a page over at Get it Scrapped.
The theme of the article is: Pile on the new and trendy. You should go check out what the creative team came up with. What do you think about when I say new and trendy? While I was making my page I came up with a long list. Here are some of my finds:

- watercolor background
- drops of ink
- brush script
- flairs
- wood veneer
- stitching
- embroidery
- gold
- vellum die cut shapes
- epoxy stickers

And as I was making my page, I was just having fun at the same time with almost all of these!!!
Here's my final page:









Hope you enjoyed!! :)
Thanks for looking.

Marie

2 comments:

Gab said...

Beautiful page ... so many gorgeous details

Susanne said...

Gorgeous, I just love the watercolor element.