Thursday, June 19, 2014

Art Impressions now available at Michaels



Hi everyone!

I am very excited to join the Art Impressions crew one more time today to help them announce a great news!!!

They have FIVE new stamps sets at Michaels Arts & Crafts stores! They are Art Impressions licensed designs that are manufactured and distributed by Hampton Art exclusively for Michaels stores. 


Here's the card I made with the "Retired" set that I love!!


This little camper is to die for!!!!


To see the whole 5 sets, join us in this blog hop. :) 
Here's the order of the hop.

Marie-Pierre Capistran --> YOU ARE HERE!
If you have any questions, feel free to go the the Q&A page by clicking on the image below.


Thanks for celebrating with us!!!! 

Marie :)




24 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

More awesome inspiration. You have created a wonderful CAS card that would be perfect for a retirement!

Lillian A said...

There you go - short and sweet and really cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun card! Love that little caravan!

Anonymous said...

So Fun , love the pink ..hehe this little camper is oh so cute : )

Karen Day said...

Who wouldn't want a little pink & turquiose camper?! Cute card, Marie :o)

Becky said...

Awesome CAS card.

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love that little pink trailer. These new AI stamp sets are so much fun.

Kerry said...

Marie, so sweet and love love love the pink little camper! Adorable!!!

Muffins and Lace said...

this set is a must for me. Love it.

Beachsidelynn said...

Love the card. I need to live in that camper. So cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute!!!

jean said...

cute card!!!

Wavejumper said...

Very sweet and clean. :)

Thanks for sharing it!

WhoMom said...

Wonderful card. I know the perfect person to send it too!

Sharon Caudle said...

SUHWEEEET!!!! I am in love with this camper and I love your pink card!! Fantastic!!
hugs, Sharon

Sue from Oregon said...

A wonderfully sweet CAS card!

Viki Banaszak said...

Such a sweet card! That camper is adorable.

Joan V said...

Hehehe, I love this. Think I can use a card like this to convince my hubby to retire and go "rv"ing.

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute, Marie! I LOVE this little camper. I keep trying to convince Tony that we need a 'glamper' (glam-camper), so I can fix it up! Mine would probably look like this! Thanks for joining us for this special hop! HUGS! :)

Sherry Butcher said...

Love it! so different with the camper. TFS.

Pam D said...

My sentiments exactly! Super cute CAS card, love the hearts, TFS!

Unknown said...

A great CAS card!!! Love your sweet pink camper.

Lezlye said...

Cute card! I want all these sets now! Happy to be hopping with such talent!

wilson.marie65 said...

a wonderful happy card... very cute
good luck to everyone :)